Terms and Conditions
Security Policy Statement
Cargo Service Provision Terms
Supply Chain Comprehensive Security and Control Management Policy
Shipping Logistics undertakes to maintain security management and control, complying with the standards in terms of integral security in the supply chain, to prevent and recognize possible threats, with the aim of mitigating risks for both the Company and its customers and society in general, for which it addresses the following aspects:
- BUSINESS ASSOCIATES AND INTERESTED PARTIES
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- GENERAL SECURITY
- CARGO TRANSPORTATION SECURITY
- FACILITIES SECURITY
- INDUSTRIAL SECURITY
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- SEALS SECURITY
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROL OF THE SCMS (Security and Control Management System )
For this purpose, Shipping Logistics has issued the following Policies:
- Personnel Hiring-Dismissal Policy
- Goods Management and Transportation Policy
- Facility Occupation Policy
- Printed and Electronic Information Management Policy
- Institutional Risk Control and Management Policy
- Administrative Procedures Manuals Elaboration and Updating Policy
Shipping Logistics assumes the commitment to disseminate this declaration with the purpose of achieving its compliance, training and sensitizing all its own and third-party personnel, to collaborate in the company’s security and seeking continuous improvement.
Security and Control Management System Objetives
- Maintain the SCMS – security & control management system according to the requirements for the Consolidator/Deconsolidator logistics condemnation actor, the line of business and the nature of the business.
- Take into account the focus of the processes related to the scope of the AEO’s SCMS (Security and Control Management System ), risk management, and anti-corruption and anti-bribery practices.
- Apply the administrative and operational controls (security standards) according to the logistics chain actor that we represent.
- Assuming leadership, commitment and having the resources for the continuous improvement of the SCMS.